Isaiah 57:10
" You were tired out by the length of your road,
Yet you did not say, ' It is hopeless. '
You found renewed strength,
Therefore you did not faint. "
Isaiah 41:10
" Do not fear, For I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you,
for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Phil 4:11
" Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be
content in whatever circumstances I am."
Phil 4:13
" I can do all things though Him who strengthens me."
1 Thes 5:18
"In everything give thanks, for this is God's will for you
in Christ Jesus."
Rom 8:31 & 32
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us
who is against us?
" He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over
us all, how will He not also with Him freely give is all things?"
No comments:
Post a Comment