I just insist upon vintage glass Christmas ornaments. Good news, several casualties but no glass in any one's feet, hands, etc.
Twas the Night Before Christmas Marionette Playhouse at our house! I don't think the children noticed much when the puppeteer passed out to them her business card...I was mortified. It took away some of the magic for me. I wish she had told me she was going to do that....otherwise, it was delightful.

First the original reading and then a marionette interpretation with all the bells and whistles. Think 'Sound of Music' except the children do not perform....yet. ;-) I have dreams of making puppets and a theatre for ourselves in time.
The birthday boys. W3 on November 24th and G6 on December 11th.For T1's First birthday, January 10th, I made her my first knit hat. It has since been altered to an elf hat...it was lots of fun to make though!
This is my gorgeous sister Rhonda and the birthday girl on her birthday. That morning, I woke up early just knowing I had to make her a warm, new appliqued poncho. It was a cold January day. She looks good in pink, no?
W3 constantly steals her hat.
Driving with the brothers.
soaking in the sun
I love post holiday sales. I am not crazy though..I go after most things have been picked over and hope to get lucky to find something fabulous like these Santa mugs. The boys can't wait to use them next Christmas.
so sweet! cograts on the vid...i'm so impressed!
ReplyDeletelove that hat! now you need to make one W so he'll leave lil sis's alone!
ReplyDeleteand the poncho- super cute!
i like what you said about enjoying these days at home like a cup of tea. beautiful!