Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Oma and Opa!












For my little Valentine sweeties..a special Nori rice ball, fruit, cheese and cracker dinner.







(special Valentine's lunch for me)

I began this post on my mother and father in-laws 51st Wedding Anniversary, February 14th. I will finish..I will! (even if more than a month later!) A blog does not have to be 'real' time does it?
I am writing on this post again because this is my scrapbook and I need these moments in here. Also, the pc was out of service receiving some much needed maintenance. Now, I am back with all my photos on board and a new maintenance routine to keep our pc happy. I am not very good with pc maintenance...clearing Internet cookies, backing up, etc., etc. Thank you M for doing all that junk for us!
For Valentine's Day, I made special gifts and a meal for us on that day. These photos were loaded up by blogger all out of sequence and I don't know how to fix it but anyway, if you look closely, I gave the children house cleaning sponges, rags and spray bottles. I had this stuff but it was odds and ends for them to use but now they each have a caddy and basic supplies..even vinegar/water/soap spray for cleaning. T1's only has water for now. She is not much help...yet! She does love to try though. How romantic..I also gave my hubby car cleaning supplies and a little bit of candy that eventually, I ate and parceled out to some of the little people. ( I have since had to replace the spray bottles..it is not always easy to find ones sized for little hands or ones that work well for the little hands) I even made a homemade rag Swiffer knock off...it does not work as well as the lighter disposable ones though.
Happy clean and belated Valentine's Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment