Yearning to grab a paring knife. Not yet little one, not yet. She does not like to dissatisfy us.
Food and drink fun.
Middleman loses all control when desiring to view mommy's recent snapshot. Must see it NOW.
Give me a kiss daddy! Peas and green beans with a hint o' mint...yum!

Food and drink fun.
Middleman loses all control when desiring to view mommy's recent snapshot. Must see it NOW.
Give me a kiss daddy! Peas and green beans with a hint o' mint...yum!I've been drawn to the computer to pour over the Homeschool 2009 Blog Award Nominees the past few days. What an amazing list of amazing documentaries of Christian homeschool families. I am humbled. I have a friend (you know who you are) that says she is too busy living life to blog about her life..even though she has an excellent blog that I frequent. It is true though. What a strange thing. I have piles of laundry. A huge Frontier order to sort out. A moldy bath tub to clean. Breakfast to make. School week to plan. But all I want to do is turn up the volume here and read for days. This is just one of the Blog Award Nominee sites I have been perusing since yesterday. Who knew there were all of these wonderful writers in the blogosphere? I am humbled, amazed and blessed to read these glimpses into the lives of strangers. I am thankful for blogs. Why did I wait so long to jump in? The list of chores piles up and waits as I linger here in these places.
My blog is my humble offering of our life as I can get it in print, in digital. Like your own, there are so many things to document that never make it here as I wish that they could. So much to live but little time to document. The nominees are amazing at capturing the most important, fleeting things in this season of life (parenthood) it seems. Please view Blog Awards 2008 by category here and I hope you are blessed by them as I have been of late. On Monday-ish , the winners will be posted here for 2009...can't wait!
Love, Traci

GIRL!!!
ReplyDeletedo not get me started on any new blogs! i have way too many sewing projects right now : )