Sunday, January 23, 2011

October Pillow

the view of my children...
coming along...

off the needles and blocking time


isn't she perky?




For Christmas, I planned this October Pillow by Pam Allen from Quince & Company for my mother. Today is my 40th birthday and I just completed it for her. She won't mind that it is a month late. She is just relieved it is not a hat! Mimi does not wear hats. I plan to deliver it to her today.


I have notes here on Ravelry if you are interested in the pattern and making one up for your couch. So cozy in 100% wool in a lovely apricot shade. I love all of the colorways at Quince and have quite forgotten that there are other yarns out there for now.


More on my birthday tomorrow. I will share photos and some video (I hope) of the days leading up to it and from today. Got plans with my sister today and hubby is taking care of our little Indians. Let the shopping and mani/pedi begin!!

1 comment: