we will be Mueller Six in April of 2011! I am expecting a new baby!
Gun says, with lots of drama and emphasis "you are going to take care of four children??", with a sweet smirk on his face and then, quite seriously, again with plenty of drama he says "Mommmmm, I can't control two little brothers." I tell him, oh sure you can.
Who says it will be a brother?
YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats sweet Mueller family of SIX! We love you!
ReplyDeleteWHEEEEE! Congratulations! Gunner sounds like a big helper!
ReplyDeleteYea! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteThank you Cheryl! It is so much fun sharing the news. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie! Yes, Gunnar has been and will be always a big help. He secretly likes it.
Brandi, thank you! To answer your question...feeling nice and queasy but keeping my protein up and exercising so it should level out...sometime.
holy cow!! that is fantastic! how far along are you? i'm so excited...hehehe
ReplyDelete