Hi all,
6.5 years ago after the birth of our son Gunnar, my dad told me that now I would have the chance to learn things that I never wanted to learn before. Then Winston came along and I was learning more things that I had not planned on learning before. Then came Tessa and the learning process became even more pronounced.
Well God has a sense of humour because he felt that I was not learning enough, I now will have four learning opportunities.
I also hold responsible the 2 hours a day of extra oxygen that I am getting in the dive chamber for this additional learning opportunity.
When Gunnar was informed of the upcoming change in numbers, he stated with a grin to his mom that he would have a hard time taking care of two baby brothers...
As to Winston, he will probally be saying that phrase "Mommy, please come here and get your baby" a lot more especially when the child is in his things
Semper fi
Martin, Traci, Gunnar, Winston and Tessa
No comments:
Post a Comment