more on this below....
Hey Pooh!
I made a hat I love and finished it this morning totally about a week to make in worsted weight yarn. See my notes here on Ravelry. Yes, I joined Ravelry for knitters...and love it.
My model does not have the human bulbous head that would do this hat justice but, he will have to do. I plan to make another one using yarn from Quince & Co. in the color apricot for myself. I have ordered one more color, storm and I like them..they are muddy/muted tones that I think will work for me.
And for those of you wondering how I do this with three small children underfoot? Well, er, uhem, there are sometimes ...casualties. This time, an inexpensive but well loved wedding gift. A sizable serving/salad bowl. ;-(
Beautiful hat! Just beautiful!!! And pooh looks amazing in pink. ;) I love, love, love the feet in the sand picture. Sooo adorable! Great job on all!
ReplyDeletewhat is your name on ravelry? i am on there too! would love to see more of your projects..:) i'm catballou24 over there..:)
ReplyDeletelove the hat!!!
duh! nevermind...i see your link in your post..LOL
ReplyDelete