Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Oma and Opa! (belated)

To me for my 39th birthday from Oma and Opa..I love it!!


This past May, we received a multi-birthday gift package from Germany. What fun for all. For your birthdays, we share photos of ours from you to us! Musical German birthday cards are fascinating. Those are paper "bee hives" on the window behind G's head.

Who built the Ark? Noah, Noah....


I always remember my in-laws birthdays before the day, sometimes weeks before the day but rarely am I on time recognizing them. I tried to call Oma on her day and, the phone card was all used up so did not do it..got distracted and the day grew long (time differences matter) and then days past by...so is the way of many things I intend to do associated with a date. July 7th was Opa's birthday and May 17th Oma's.
I know with my loved ones, remembering too late for a birthday is totally forgivable. That is the comfort of a loving and close family. You are often in our thoughts and prayers.


We love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment