Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Calorie Un-Counter


I posted about using The Calorie Counter Book and since then have been sick. It was the kind of allergy sick when I don't want to eat as much as usual so this works well and I did not count calories except for one day and I hit way below my expected amount to lose those 15 pounds anyway. I don't suppose I can count on this strategy though. I did find that using the book did not always show things easily that are whole foods like for example, a bowl of oatmeal..how many calories? I don't know. And neither does the book. But generally, over time and just looking up things at various times (not always recording it) I did get an idea of what I was overdosing upon, how many calories things actually have and so now have to amend that if I want to change....this will be a slow change. I still want to enjoy my glass of wine and homemade cookies too.

The nice part of this battle of the bulge? My husband thinks I am beautiful the way I am. Nice isn't it? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. you ARE beautiful! that is a sweet pic on the beach, btw!

    ReplyDelete