the constant state of my kitchen table
hello birdie
random things and necessities for his 'little guy': clothes hangers, tools, shirts, coat, butterfly net, fishing pole, etc.
his bedroom
my kitchen sink
the scattered remains from cutting with the scissors
a favorite 'open ended toy', water dissolved corn "peanuts"There was a long, long time, when I as an artsy type, wondered if my boy was truly mine. I knew he was, being born at home..how could there be a mix up? I tease but really, I did think that maybe there just was more of an engineer, linear type thinker between those ears and then.....this happened....


This is where it began early this spring. Gun wanted play food. I drew some plates and sandwiches and cut it out. And here they go...setting the table (chair seat) having a luncheon to which he added and cut out, lemonade and, cucumbers. I did not know what was to come. In photos, as you see above, the obsession continues...I am looking for ideas to archive all the really good ones and there are many in my opinion. I am already planning one project for heat transfer art on tee shirts and another on curtains. I have sewn three embroidery projects using Gun's art and hope to make more. I have stopped photographing the paper work as much because it is just too prolific...there is lots more that I would love to show but just don't have the time or the hd space. Whatever I do...I just cannot part with these treasures. I also see this as the early beginnings of wonderful creative things to come. Thank you God for my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment