Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring time is lemonade making time


This was done early in the morning when they first woke up so we had chilled yummy lemonade for our lunch. And this will be our habit for the coming weeks ahead. At least until it is time to start brewing kobucha tea..that will be fun.

T1 is more into tasting than helping...that is okay.

I LOVE how even W3 loves to 'teach' T1. G6 does too of course but in this case, he was much busier working the wooden citrus juicer. It takes concentration you know.

Just look at her little face. I love this photo. She believes she too is making lemonade! Love it! I could not do this with them on a Monday morning if we were rushing off to 'school'...what a blessed life I lead!



The recipe is Cathe Olson's. It is not boiled and it calls for liquid Stevia. So simple. You squeeze your lemons making a 1/2 cup then add 3 1/2 cups of cold water and about 1/4 tsp of liquid plain Stevia..that is it! So good! I try to make 2 or 3 empty wine bottles full to keep in the fridge. My wine bottles have screw tops. Her blog has other goodies to peruse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment