Sunday, January 8, 2012

Donovan George Jacob Mueller

I had planned some other things to post in my head.  Afterall, Christmas and New Year's have now come and gone and although very pregnant, I was still snapping photos and making memories but, as babies do, they come when they are ready and we were ready too I must say!  So, here he is, our brand new boy.  Oh, and yeah, "Mueller Five" won't work for the blog title anymore will it?

Donovan George Jacob Mueller

Born at home, surrounded with love, family, friends and midwives
January 3rd, 3:30pm, 7 lbs. 2oz., 20 1/4 inches

Witnesses:
Martin, Traci, Gunnar, Winston and Tessa
Sarah and Sophia Stokes/friends, Cheryl and Mia Amelang/friends
Rhonda Jones/sister, Leah Larson/midwife, Toni Kimpel/midwife/friend and Tillie Kimpel/photographer/knitting buddy
MealBaby is a meal registry if you would like to make and bring a meal to our growing family. Just click link here to access. We thank you for thoughts and prayers. The Lord has blessed us beyond measure!

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so beautiful! Congrats you guys! Happy to hear all is well and you are surrounded by love and support!

    ReplyDelete