Monday, December 12, 2011

knit for me

After completing the knitting of, care labeling for washing of and, Christmas gift wrapping of three handknits to be mailed today out of state, I lurched into something unplanned on my sewing and knitting plan still "to do" for Christmas before a new baby.  Phew, it was fun!

I cast this one on last night for me.  I rarely knit for me.  I have only one large handknit for me, a cardigan and I don't like it so it is "hibernating" until I decide to rip it out and reuse the yarn or save it eternally to show my daughter one day, when she thinks I am an amazing knitter (after years of dawdling in it, which I very much plan to do) and can see that I was not always, perfect.  Maybe it will encourage her.  So, cheers to the Razorshell Neckwarmer from Wanett Clyde.  Notes here on Ravelry.

1 comment: