Friday, October 7, 2011

Ten Simple Things

I read a post by Soulemama that I like where she posted ten of her favorite simple things from the past week.  Kind of Julie Andrews, Sound of Music-ish,..these are a few of my favorite things...and I was just looking at photos I have taken this week and thinking that I just want to post them, simply, so here it goes.  Kind of like my own personal Pinterest.  My easy way to get photos on the blog that remind me of good things.
 Baby Mia expressions
 Baked oatmeal with blueberries
 Autumn carpet shampooing
 A husband that feels up to carpet shampooing
Ovenight with Mimi and Poppy while carpet dries and,
Battle card games with brothers
 Autumn, Fall and Winter (as they almost seem to blend into one in Texas) nature table beginnings
Fall mantle decorating
 Sewing with my girl
 Enjoying that my girl thinks that dressing herself for the day in nothing but hat and gloves is...okay
Positive endings to scary health issues

All these good things permeate the tough days of child rearing and the often monotonous but necessary demands of keeping a home and family happy, well fed and clean.  I love my life and my family and home.  It is that simple.

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile! I love all of those things for you too! It's a lovely little life you have. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete