Friday, October 21, 2011

Ten More Simple Things

 Homemade fabric banner giveaway at my recent, mama and nursing babies only, Thirty-One party, fun!

 My growing, squirming, exciting with new life, belly.

 Calcium/Magnesium to relieve my second/third trimester insomnia...it works!  Thank you, my midwife and friend,  Toni.

 Uncovered treasures left by my late sweet Grandma.  I used these things in her house many times.  On left is a crumb roller for her tablecloth at the breakfast table...I used it many times.

 New watercolor paint!

 A boy proud and excited to learn cursive handwriting!

 Another boy, happily challenged to keep up ;-)

 A girl who puts herself to sleep on the couch when she needs to do it.

 Cotton chindi rugs from India, from the dollar store, to hide a cat scratched, fading, fabric shrinking, stained and, impossible to get clean old grandma couch that I still love.

Another teacher to make Math more interesting and provide a different perspective than mama or daddy.

What simple things are you cherishing in your home right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment