Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I love you Ruth:Bright Hope Ministries Launch

Today Ruth launched her new website of God's love and care for each believer no matter their troubles in life, even the death sentence of her own cancer.  I have talked about her here and encourage you to go to her new site, Bright Hope Ministries.  I just watched a Vimeo of a talk she did this past June 2011...my children even listened in to "Miss Ruth".  They paid attention to it.  They know her and I think know that we do have things in common.  The treatment results of cancer, the Lord and, a grand sense of humor.  You should know, Ruth's disabilities are more challenging or differ in challenge from Martin's and the type of cancer was different but the aforementioned similarities have been a grace gift from God to our whole little family.  Just go to the "Listen" link to see this talk.  We love her dearly and love even more her reflection of God's promises and certain plan for her life and family.  Please watch it.  You will need one hour and I pray you will emerge encouraged and in awe.

You can download her brochure to share from her site or contact her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment