
I have seen these wreathes in person when we were in the hospital almost two weeks ago. Some are fun, some are beautiful and some are wacky. Some are even cute. I had my eye on a few of them myself. While taking a lift on the shuttle one time through the Skybridge, the driver gave me the website to bid! Yippee! So, if you want to support MD Anderson, please look at the wreathes for bid here and have fun. They are artificial to enjoy again next year too and about 20" or standard wreath size I would say. You can read more about it on the link too.
The best part? Martin and I have an appointment for him on December 20th which is the date to pick up your wreath if you win. Nice eh? Of course, you will need to email me or post here if you win...I may forget to check! You can come visit us at home for coffee and pick it up. :-) Thank you for looking and Merry Christmas!
The best part? Martin and I have an appointment for him on December 20th which is the date to pick up your wreath if you win. Nice eh? Of course, you will need to email me or post here if you win...I may forget to check! You can come visit us at home for coffee and pick it up. :-) Thank you for looking and Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment