
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him Ps 37:7a
Hi everyone,
As you are aware of, I have been undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy for awhile. I have completed 24 dives and have another 16 to go. I am starting to see some results.
I have been applying a castor oil pack to my cheek each night and sleeping with it on. The purpose is to help loosen the scar tissue that is on the inside of my cheek.
I have been inserting gauze that is soaked in raw honey into the infected area of my jaw. On average I keep each honey pack in the infected area for 6-7 hours. The raw honey helps with the infection and the healing process including the building of new tissue.
I also am taking an array of vitamins and supplements to help in all this. This includes aloe juice several times per day.
This past Wednesday, I had a red letter day. All this activity finally caused a piece of my infected jawbone to fall out. It had played a role in my chronic infection which also caused all the side effects.
Getting rid of it was a relief. There are still some small pieces floating around in the general area that this piece came from and I am hopeful that those too will soon be expelled.
This explains why all the vultures have been circling my vehicle while on I45.......they thought there was some new road kill
Thanks again for all the prayer support and remembering us.
Semper Fi
M
Hi everyone,
As you are aware of, I have been undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy for awhile. I have completed 24 dives and have another 16 to go. I am starting to see some results.
I have been applying a castor oil pack to my cheek each night and sleeping with it on. The purpose is to help loosen the scar tissue that is on the inside of my cheek.
I have been inserting gauze that is soaked in raw honey into the infected area of my jaw. On average I keep each honey pack in the infected area for 6-7 hours. The raw honey helps with the infection and the healing process including the building of new tissue.
I also am taking an array of vitamins and supplements to help in all this. This includes aloe juice several times per day.
This past Wednesday, I had a red letter day. All this activity finally caused a piece of my infected jawbone to fall out. It had played a role in my chronic infection which also caused all the side effects.
Getting rid of it was a relief. There are still some small pieces floating around in the general area that this piece came from and I am hopeful that those too will soon be expelled.
This explains why all the vultures have been circling my vehicle while on I45.......they thought there was some new road kill
Thanks again for all the prayer support and remembering us.
Semper Fi
M
No comments:
Post a Comment