The first tooth to come out, came out at Mimi and Poppy's house about a week ago now?? I think. So I missed it. ;-(

And last night, G6 went to the bathroom while I was on the computer. I did not hear the sink and so asked him if he washed his hands when he came out..he said 'yes' and then I asked..did you pull your tooth? Just being silly and asking...you know, some gentle prodding. He said 'no'. Then scurried off to play in the living room..then, not a minute later...he comes in and says plainly, 'now I did' and just held his little teeny tiny front tooth in his hand. The blood did not even phase him. The first 1$ from the tooth fairy was cool..and this morning he got another one but I don't think it means too much since I keep finding random 1$ bills lying around. ;-)

Congrats G6! =)
ReplyDelete