Although we are excitedly preparing for the boys birthday party for next week, we do have other obsessions...read on. This is G5 working on some star decoration cut outs.
What is all this froth and ribbon on me?


Last evening, T1 and I were at Hobby Lobby, gathering craft supplies for this and that when I spied this lovely frothy tutu display. After studying it for some time, I knew it just had to be done. I whipped this one up for her late last night and soon after she awoke this morning, I adorned her with it. I think she likes it. Notice how I left the very front free so she can crawl. Fun project. I can see many a tutu in our future.
I love the tutu!!! Oh my gosh...what a doll!
ReplyDeleteso it begins...; )
ReplyDeletegirls and tutus- nothing better! they are so easy to whip up - a very gratifying project!